Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mary's Boy Child

The merriest time of the year for me has finally arrived once more, although I know of someone who classifies Christmas as being the most commercial feast of the year followed closely by St Valentine's Day! To some extent I agree ... today it was the first Advent Sunday but I wonder really how many Christians care about this period which supposedly prepares us spiritually for the celebration of Jesus's birth!

For me, Christmas always means more time spent with my family. Apart from presents and other material things, the childhood memories I shared with my sister are always revived at this time of the year!

Below is a little grotto I made from chestnuts this year for our crib ;-)


Taken by Caska on 25.11.2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home