Saturday, March 19, 2005

Spring Spring Spring

Spring is practically around the corner and my dear Winter will be kissing us goodbye in a couple of days! My favourite season of the year is over *sob*. Today I went for a long walk and I could already feel that the weather is already much warmer than a couple of weeks ago. There were so many daisies in the fields! I was tempted to pick some and play "loves me; loves me not" game ... but then I decided it was not worth ruining a flower to tell me who loves me and who doesn't ;)

Strangely this year I am looking forward to Spring and eventually Summer although I do not have any particular plans to look forward to! ... maybe it is just the urge to start a new page in my life ... and what better season than Spring can plunge me into this? ;)

....
It's a beehive of buddin' son and daughter life,
Every family has plans in view.
Even down in the brook the underwater life
Is forever blowin' bubbles too.

Every field wears a bonnet
With some spring daisies on it,
Even birds of a feather
show their clothes off together

Sun's gettin' shinery,
to spotlight the finery
Spring, Spring, Spring ...
(taken from "Spring Spring Spring from the musical "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home